Monday, 22 October 2012

Nails of the Day- Barry M in Coral

Nails of the Day- Barry M in Coral 
 
image.jpeg
Barry M nail paints are one of my favourite brands of nail polish. They are cheap, easy to get hold off and the quality is really good for the drugstore.
 
This is one of my new polishes I got recently, Coral which is a beautiful summery (not very season appropriate) more orangey coral colour. It gives a bright pop of colour to your hands perfect for the summer. I've had this on my nails for 4 days now and it just about needs painting but I could get away with another few days with it on.
 
image.jpeg
 
This polish only needs about 2 coats and you get the colour in the bottle. My only downside to this otherwise perfect polish is the brush which could have been slightly bigger but it still goes on really nicely.
 
 
You can buy this polish here for £2.99
 
Beauty and the Budget
X

No comments:

Post a Comment