Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Christmas Gift Guide for her

Christmas Gift guide for her..
 
 
So if your one of those people who leaves there Christmas shopping to the bitter end and then on Christmas eve frantically runs around looking for those last few gifts this little gift guide should help you to make that frantic last minute shopping just that little bit easier!
 
image.jpeg
 
All the gifts I mention below will be under £30, all beauty related perfect for that girly girl and readily available on your local high street.
 
Benefit- She's so Jetset giftset - £29.50
Firstly, I'm afraid this is one of my presents that Father Christmas is bringing me this year so as it's in his sleigh in the North Pole at the moment, I am unable to take any pictures yet but I found some on line.  
 
This gift set comes in a really nice box with 4 eye shadows, The mini porefessional primer, mini They're real mascara, a face powder, blusher and mini powder brush, lip gloss, a double ended sponge applicator and a guide on how to use the products
 
The gift set looks really pretty and is perfect for a young girl who loves makeup and wants to learn more about it. It's also a really good first introduction to Benefit cosmetics.
 
 
This kit is available here for £29.50
 
Soap and Glory- Soaper Heroes Gift Set - £13
 
I'm a big fan of Soap and Glory as the products smell amazing, are nicely presented and do the job and they make some wonderful little gift sets. This is the first of two gift sets that I have received and have been really happy with.
 
image.jpeg
 
This gift contains mini versions of the best selling S&G products. It includes a mini body butter, body scrub, moisturising body spray and hand cream (although with my version of this, I got a hair treatment)
 
image.jpeg
 
 
All the products smell amazing and leave you feeling very pampered. And there small size make them perfect for travelling especially flying with liquid allowances.
 
image.jpeg
 
 
Overall, this is a really nice gift and allows the recipient to try the most popular S&G products. The packaging for this product is nice but not my favourite. (I don't have the packaging anymore, I used some other S&G packaging in the photos)
 
You can purchase this gift set here for £13
 
Soap and Glory- You do the bath fruitigo hat box - £16
 
 
This is the final gift in my gift guide. It's another S&G gift. This in my opinion has better packaging than the last gift which makes it look more substantial.
 
image.jpeg
 
This gift includes a full sized body wash and body butter with a nice shower puff. All the products are very relaxing to have in the bath.
 
image.jpeg
 
But they don't have the usual S&G scent. They have a citrus and fig, fruitigo scent which smells very refreshing and fruity.
 
image.jpeg
 
image.jpeg
 
 
Overall, the packaging for this is very sturdy and pretty and the products make my skin fell really smooth and smelling really good!
 
image.jpeg
 
 
This gift is available here for £16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment