Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Macademia Oil vs Primark Argan Oil

Macademia Oil vs Primark Argan Oil
 
image.jpeg
 
I have done a review already of the Primark Hair oil but if you didn't catch that, I really liked it and it was a bargainous £2.50. The macademia oil costs considerably more than that!
 
image.jpeg
 
The Primark hair oils says it can be used on both wet and dry hair for styling and hair repair whereas the Macademia oil says only to be used on dry hair to help style.
 

image.jpeg
 
First of all, the smell is quite different for these two. I definitely prefer the Primark one for that. It's much more orangey and intense but doesn't hang around for very long on your hair so not to worry if you're not a tangy scent fan. I don't really like the smell of the macademia oil very much, not that it smells too strong anyway. And the colour of the macademia is a lot lighter than the Primark hair oil which  is a lot more orange.
 
image.jpeg
 
Now as much as I would love to be able to say that the Primark one sweeps the floor for the best results I just can't. Yes, the Primark hair oil is really nice and it does leave your hair feeling really, soft and shiny, the macademia hair oil is just that little bit nicer. it left my hair feeling so soft and really it does do some repairing which the argan oil just dosen't. and I had to use just a little of the macademia oil and I got better results. The macademia is just that little bit more lightweight which is a sign of a good oil!
 
Now I'm not saying that my little Primark bargain isn't useless at all and it is really amazing at what you can get for such little money and if you don't have the cash to splash on the macademia, I'd go for Primark every time!

You can find a review of the Primark Hair Oil here

The hair oil should be available at Primark for £2.50 and the Macademia is available here for £4.60
 
Beauty and the Budget
X

No comments:

Post a Comment