Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Review - Maybelline Coverstick Concealer in Medium Beige

Review -
 Maybelline Coverstick Concealer
in Medium Beige
 
I bought this concealer a few weeks ago and was looking for reviews of it on line but couldn't find many so here is my two cents on it
 
image.jpeg
 
The concealer is quite a thick formula with a good heavy coverage  which makes it perfect for blemishes and under eye circles but some people may find it a bit too heavy a formula to use on their delicate eye area.
 
image.jpeg
 
I find this concealer gives a really good coverage and when set with powder it lasts all day to cover those blemishes and under eye circles.
 
image.jpeg
 
I apply this concealer straight from the tube to my face without using a brush. The wind up lipstick like packaging makes it really useful for popping in your handbag for on the go use.
 
Overall, I really enjoy this mascara. It gives a good coverage and lasts a long time and the packaging makes it good for on the go use. The price I would say is a little high for the small amount of product you get but I have not yet had to twist it up and have been using it on most days for a few weeks now.
 
I could not find this concealer on the Boots website which is strange but I did buy it in a Boots shop so if you have a look in there you should find it. But in case you can't get to the shops it's on the Superdrug website here for £4.09 ( it was more expensive when I bought it so it may be reduced now?)
 
Beauty and the Budget
X
 


No comments:

Post a Comment