Thursday, 13 December 2012

Review - Primark Argan Oil Treatment Bargain!

Review -
Primark Argan Oil Hair Treatment Miracle Bargain!
As you can already guess, I am in love with this product. A few weeks ago, I was in my local Primark and whilst waiting in the queue, stumbled across this hair oil and thought it's only £2.50 so I may as well give it a go. You can see from the packaging and wording that this is an attempt by Primark to dupe the infamous Moroccan hair oil and may I say they have done very well!
image.jpeg
This product claims to make your hair shinier and healthier due to the added keratin which are some quite big claims for this little beauty but boy does it live up to them.
image.jpeg
I use a small 'coin' size amount of this product on the ends of my hair after washing it and then again when I wake up in the mornings on dry hair to tame it. This orangey oil is not greasy but light weight and leaves your feeling softer and healthier and looking really shiny without making your hair appear greasy.
image.jpeg
Before using the hair oil..
image.jpeg
And after..
The pictures above don't particularly show the effects of this product but you can see that after my hair looks a lot less dry and more shiny.
image.jpeg
The scent of this product is quite strong, rather orangey but if your not a fan of the orange scent, don't let that put you off as it does not hang around for long
You can buy this little wonder from your local Primark shop for just £2.50

No comments:

Post a Comment