Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Review- Rimmel Lasting finish 1000 Kisses Lip tint in Endless Blossom

Review-
Rimmel Lasting finish 1000 Kisses Lip tint
in Endless Blossom
 
Today I'm going to review the Rimmel 1000 kisses lip tint in endless blossom.
 
image.jpeg
 
 
The lip tint has a felt tip like applicator on one side and a lip balm on the other which is a nice and idea and comes in useful  with the lip tint as I find it really drys out my already very dry lips!
 
image.jpeg
 
 
The lip tint is definitely a tint and does not provide much colour pay off. But the colour is pretty although when you apply it which takes a while because of the smaller brush, it comes out a  different colour to the tube (and the swatch below) so don't be fooled by the packaging as that is not the real colour, its much more red than that but still a nice colour. And if this is not your sort of colour then you only have 3 more to chose from.
 
image.jpeg
 
Application of these I'm afraid isn't great either. They're drying and the small tip makes them scratchy and hard to scribble on quickly. And if your forgetful like me and don't replace the cap really quickly, they will dry up!
 
image.jpeg
(100- Endless Blossom)
 
Also I found it doesn't really stain around (see what I did there!) for too long either , definitely not for 8 hours so it may need a touch up during the day.
 
Among all of these negative points, I will say that the smell is really nice, sweet, like blossom and the lip balm is really moisturising but they are very dry without the balm and wouldn't in my opinion last for 1000 kisses..

You can purchase this lip tint here for £5.99
 
Beauty and the Budget
X
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment