Wednesday, 26 December 2012

What I got for Christmas! 2012

What I got for Christmas! 2012
So before i start with my haul, I just wanted to say that I was really thankful about all the presents I received and I am definitely not trying to brag about it! If like me, you love to see what other people got for Christmas then keep reading and I hope you enjoy the post!
 
 
image.jpeg
 
Miranda Hart - 'Is it just me?' - (available here for £17.00)

image.png
 
I am a huge fan of Miranda Hart and am thoroughly excited about the 3rd series of her show on boxing day coming out. The way the book is written makes you feel as if your watching her say everything. This was a great present and anybody that loves Miranda will love this!
 
Claire Balding - 'My animals and other family' (available here for £9.00)
This was actually a suprise gift when I got this. Claire Balding seems like a lovely woman so it will be nice to here more about her childhood.

Montagne Jeunesse Strawberry Souffle Face Mask (available here for £1.09)
I haven't actually tried one of these face masks before but I do really want to try this out. So you will find a review of this coming very soon!

Sanctuary My Spa Moments Gift Set (available here for £4.00)

I am feeling a bit over rum with bath products at the moment but I love trying new brands and products so it's all good and any great ones, I will share with you! This set includes a body butter, scrub and wash. The usual! But I haven't tried any Sanctuary products before so I'll try them and get back to you!

image.jpeg

Luxury Assorted Ballotin Set (available here for £9.99)

image.jpeg
 
These little bath melts look absolutely beautiful in the packaging. There one of those gifts that you just cannot bear to use! They are 6 little bath melts shaped like cupcakes which smell incredible! They are meant to be really moisturising when you drop them in your bath.

image.jpeg

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter (available here for £19.50)

image.jpeg

These are probably one of the best belling body butters and I have not even tried them yet! Madness, I know but I got the strawberry which smells very strongly of strawberries maybe a little too much I'm not sure but I look forward to trying this as well!

image.jpeg

Dior Makeup Bag (available here for £9.99)

image.png

This looks like a nice little makeup bag for my handbag. I like the little bow in the front. It's cute! Perfect little gift for a makeup lover!

Miss Sporty Nail Varnish (could not find on line but may be in store)

Another pretty little metallic to add to my collection!

image.jpeg

Benefit She's so Jetset Gift Set (available here for £ 19.66)

image.jpeg
 
I was really excited about this gift to try some benefit products. The packaging is so cute and girly and whilst taking some photos I had a play around with the eye shadows and they are so pigmented. When I swatched them on my hand I literally had to scrub to get them off, no need for an eye primer there! I will do a review for this and maybe a look with it?

image.jpeg


Hello Kitty Liberty's Nail Polish Set (available here for
£5.00)

image.jpeg 
The packaging for this is really cute and the nail polishes inside look very nice. I really like the pink maybe combined with the metallic on my ring finger. I will do a review of this. Overall, a lovely little gift!

image.jpeg
Beauty and the Budget
X

 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment