Monday, 7 January 2013

Haul - MUA and Fashionista

Haul - MUA and Fashionista
If you have read my Bargain of the Week (here) then you will know that I have done an MUA order and the bargain was that I got 40% off my order with the code (MUA40) This haul is quite large as I am a big fan of MUA and wanted to try out some of their products so that I can share my thoughts with you guys! i consider it as a little late Christmas present to myself.
 
I ordered this on boxing day and it took a little while to come due to the christmas holiday but normally, you would get it in 5 days.
 
With my order, I also got 4 free products from Famous by Sue Moxly, a brand that they sell at Superdrug that is very little blogged about. I love getting free products and it was definitely worth spending that little more. Unfortunately, the deal that I got is not on any more but they do have a lot of promotions if you spend a certain amount of money on their website like they were giving away the artiste palette with orders over a certain amount of money but I just missed out on that so keep an eye on what promotions they have before you order.
 
Anyway, I purchased:
 
image.jpeg 
MUA F1 Foundation Brush
MUA Love Heart Lip Balm in Sweet Kiss
MUA Lip Boom in OMG
MUA Brow Kit
MUA MAtte Foundation in Honeycomb
MUA Cream Blusher in Bittersweet
MUA Cream Blusher in Blossom
MUA Blusher in Shade 1
MUA Primer
Famous Lip Addict in Pillow Talk
Famous Lip Addict in Raw
Famous No Shine Face Powder
Famous Baked Bronzer
 
 
I'm really looking forward to trying all these products as they are budget friendly and readily available. I haven't ever tried the Famous Brand before so I'm excited to try that. So look out for reviews of all of these products!
 
Beauty and the Budget
X
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment