Tuesday, 29 January 2013

London Haul!

London Haul!
 
 
So if you follow me on twitter (@bandthbsblogx) you will know that I went to Westfield, London yesterday which was lovely although I ha very achy feet afterwards! I sort of had a list of what I wanted to get before I went. I bought things from just 2 shops, Boots and Forever 21 and here they are, enjoy!
 
Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Cleanser
 
 
I was starting to get dangerously near the bottom of my Neutrogena face wash and I really wanted to try this face wash as missbudgetbeauty says it'[s brilliant and it does smell lovely!
 
Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser
 
 
Another product I bought on missbb's recommendation was this moisturiser as again I was running out of my old one.
 
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
 
I was umming and ahhing over which foundation to try next but I decided on the maybelline fit me. I can't wait to try this one out!
 
Bourjois 1 second Magic Nail Polish Remover
 
As a bit of a self confessed lazy bones, I really can't be bothered to whip the cotton pads and polish remover out every time my nails start to look a bit grubby so I bought this to see if it will stop the whole scrubing for 10 minutes thing and I have heard that this is better and more nourishing for your nails than the usual nail polish remover. Perfect for my dry old nails!
 
Barry M Gelly Shine Nail Polish in Prickly Pear and Blueberry
 
 
I was bursting to try these little lovelies as I saw the blue in Zoella's recent haul and instantly new it was meant to be and I don't have a lavender purple like this in my collection!
 
Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
 
 
This was a very pricey lipstick that I bought come to think of it but I desperately wanted to try one of these and this seemed like my sort of colour not to bold. And I really needed this colour for an upcoming tutorial, watch out for that!
 
Forever 21 Love and Beauty Nail Stickers
 
 
I have never tried these nail stickers before and I liked the look of these tribal inspired ones so expect them to be in a NOTD posts soon!
 
Forever 21 Cream Collared Blouse
 
I bought this for the summer and also when I find the right jumper, I wanted to wear this underneath and have the collar with the lovely gold details on sticking out!
 
Forever 21 Lace Dress
 
 
I always find myself in a situation where a few days before an event, I have no dress so I thought this would be a lovely dress to have in my wardrobe for those occasions!
 
So that's what I bought in Westfield. It's a lovely mall with lots of BIG shops so if your in London, I'd recommend popping in for a visit.
 
You can expect to see reviews and all manner of posts with these products featured in so keep an eye out for those!
 
Beauty and the Budget
X
 

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try the new Gelly collection by Barry M! I'll definitely be starting with Blueberry. It's such a beautiful lilac-y blue colour. xx

    mintcandylilies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try blueberry, it is a lovely colour for spring! X

      Delete
  2. I love this haul :) great products!

    love char_beyy xxx

    http://charbeyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete