Wednesday, 9 January 2013

My Current Skincare Products

My Current Skincare Products
So far, my little blog is 2 months old and I have not done anything on skincare so here's the first post on skincare and if you enjoy this post, comment below and tell me if you want me to do more!
 
   image.jpeg
 
Clearasil Deep Cleansing Daily Clear Deep Cleansing Pads - £3.79 (here)
 
image.jpeg
 
After getting rid of most of make up with huggies, I take one of the pads and deep cleanse my face to remove all of the leftover makeup that the Huggies didn't quite get. I really like these pads because they give me that clean skin feel. I have quite sensitive skin and the first time I used these, I found it a little stingy so watch out for that if you have very sensitive skin. The pads cleared my skin a bit but didn't get rid of all my blemishes (btw. my skin is blemish prone and is oily in some parts and dry in others) I use this day and night and I do really like it.
 
image.jpeg
 
 
Superdrug Deep Action Shine Control Moisturiser
 
image.jpeg
 
I cannot find this on the internet but it may be in store. This is a lovely moisturiser. After cleansing, I pop a big dollop on my skin and blend it in. It provides the skin with lots of moisture and is nice and cheap. It didn't break me out but it does help moisturise my face. This is not a very thick consistency but you can feel it a bit on your skin so may be more suited to night time use. I use this morning and evening under my makeup (obviously not under my makeup at night, I don't wear makeup to bed!)
 
image.jpeg
 
Boots Tea Tree tea Tree and Hazel Spot Wand - £3.56 (here)
 
image.jpeg
 
In all honestly, I'm trying to use this up quickly so that I can try a new spot treatment. I use this on any large spots i have. It has two ends, one for day which is clear and one for night which is creamier. I like the idea of this, having one end for day and one for night but it doesn't really reduce the size of the blemish. On the plus side, it does make it feel a bit cooler. I probably wouldn't recommend this and it's a little overpriced for Boots own brand but it's quite nice to have for a soothing feeling on the blemish.
 

image.jpeg
The Day Treatment
image.jpeg
And for the night
 
Simple Deep Cleansing Face Mask - £3.99 (here)
 
image.jpegimage.jpeg
 
Out of all of the products mentioned, I think this really does something for my skin. This isn't a peel off mask. You are meant to apply this all over, wait 5 minutes and rinse it off. You do really need to rinse it off otherwise it sort of sinks into the skin and makes it feel very heavy. It says to apply this once or twice a week. I apply it once a week when my skin is acting up 5 minutes before a shower ad rinse it off in the shower. The formula is thicker than your average moisturiser and it smells nice and fresh as well. After I've applied this, my skin looks a lot brighter and my blemishes are reduced. This really is a good product and very cheap as well. I would definitely recommend this and will be repurchasing when I run out!
 
What are your skincare must haves?
 
Beauty and the Budget 

No comments:

Post a Comment