Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Review - Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Tip Liner

Review - Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Tip Liner
What a long winded name for such a lovely product! I bought this liner ages ago and I have to say that I have not tried any others purely because this does everything I want!
 

 
The pigmentation of this is BEAUTIFUL! It's the blackest black in 1 stroke and can be made even more dramatic in another but I don't. 1 Stroke is enough for me!
 

 
The packaging is simple, sturdy. Basically, it does it's job but as Isai I've had this for a while so the writing does start to come off but that's only a miner flaw..
 

 
The tip on this is long and the end point is nice and sharp to get as precise edge perfect for those who love a winged liner look. With liquid liners, I think the formula is important but the brush is more important and the brush on this is excellent. I'm not a huge liquid liner fan and I do sometimes struglle to do my left eye as I'm right handed but the tip on this makes the whole process easier!
 

 
With the wear time aswell, perfect. It lasts all day and there is no flaking or anything. And it's easy to wash off at the end of the day so no problems there either! I think this may even last 24 hours! *gasp*
 

 
I don't really wear liquid liner all the time but when I do, this is the one that is always in my makeup bag and if you're looking for a drugstore liner then just go for this one as it does all you need for a liner!
 
This also comes in three other colours, purple, teal and blue which if you're looking for a coloured liquid liner then I would suggest these!
 
You will be able to see this liner in use in my upcoming Kate Moss for Dior Look so watch out for that!
 
You can purchase this here for just £2.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment