Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Review - Hello Kitty Liberty Nail Polish Gift Set

Review - Hello Kitty Liberty Nail Polish Gift Set
Hello everyone! So today I'm reviewing this cute little gift set that I got for Christmas. It's a little nail set with three polishes, pink, purple and gold and comes with a nail file all in a cute little tin with lovel packaging that makes it a nice gift!
 
I have tried all 3 of the polishes out and I have to say they are really very good! I must admit, I didn't think the polishes were going to be great in a gift set but I was wrong!
 
The Pink Colour


 
I actually really wanted this colour before I got this set just for the summer. I think this is one of my favourite polishes to wear ever. It's a bright mix of coral and neon pink perfect for the summer especially holiday. The formula of this is lovely. It dries very quickly which is good if your a busy person and need your hands back quickly. In 3 coats you get a shiny opaque colour which lasts for 3 to 4 days. I found this polish really nice to apply as well. It's quite runny so you have to work quickly but you get a really nice finish.
 
 
The Purple Colour

image.jpeg
 
I've been thinking about how to describe this for a while and I'm still not sure.It's a lovely mix of burgundy and red wine purple colours. Just like the pink, it has a lovely polish with 3 coats and it lasts for 3 to 4 days. The brush isn't huge but it's a nice formula to apply and not streaky. It's a slightly more grown up colour  compared to the others in the set and would be suitable for more formal affairs!
 
The Gold Colour

image.jpeg
 
This is a lovely glitter. The particles of gold glitter are very small. So small that you can get a good coverage after just 2 coats and a full one after 3 which is quite rare to find a polish that can manage this nicely! You could also use this as a top coat on top of another polish for a gold shimmer on another colour and I would personally wear this on my ring finger with the pink colour on all the others for a fun pop of colour.


image.jpegimage.jpeg
(1 coat on the left and 2 on the right)

 
This little kit has the prettiest little packaging design and makes for a lovely gift. It has gone into the Boots post-Christmas sale for £5 but is not available online anymore. You could have a look in the stores as they may still have a few left if you like the look of it.
 
Beauty and the Budget
X


2 comments:

  1. Here are some ideas for hello kitty phone accessories: http://www.giftapolis.com/hello-kitty-phone.html

    ReplyDelete