Thursday, 3 January 2013

Review - L'Oreal Telscopic Mascara

Review - L'Oreal Telscopic Mascara
Hello everyone! So I have a review of the L'oreal telescopic mascara today and I really like it after being persuaded to by it by a certain Miss Cole's fluttering long lashes (I'm a sucker to a good ad!). This mascara claims it will elongate the lashes and give them a false lash effect and they are not lying!
image.jpeg
 
I apply two coats of this mascara and wiggle it gently, once along my lower lash line and I find it really does open my eyes and elongate my lashes. Like the maybelline cat eye mascara, this isn't a thickening mascara, with this, it's all about the length and boy do you get lots of it. The lashes look longer and fuller and the mascara coats each and every lash even the awkward ones! It really does open up your eyes and brings out the colour.
 
image.jpeg
 
The brush is very thin and synthetic with lots of little bristles  and when I first saw the brush I though, this isn't going to be up to much. I think it's the brush that really lenghtens the lashes but doesn't clump them.
 
image.jpeg
 
This mascara would probably be best suited for the daytime because the mascara gives more of a natural look so you may want a thicker mascara for nights out.
 
image.jpeg
 
This has become a staple on my makeup bag for everyday use and I really do love it. Once again, the drugstore has produced a lovely mascara!
 
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara is available here for £10.99
 
What's your favourite drugstore mascara?
 
Beauty and the Budget
X

No comments:

Post a Comment