Saturday, 12 January 2013

Review - Montagne Jeunnese Strawberries and Cream Face Mask

Review - Montagne Jeunnese Strawberries and Cream Face Mask
 

 
This was a litle cute gift I got for Christmas which I was really excited about trying the Montagne Jeunnese range because I haven't tried them before!
 
First off, the smell of this is beautiful! It's a really sweet smel, quite comforting just like strawberriwes and cream which I love! And the packaging is cute aswell but I didn't really look like the woman smiling on the front though with strawberries in my eye!
 
The formula is nice aswell. It's a pinky looking thick clayish cream with little beads which reminds me of the little bits on a strawberry! It's easy to apply just using your fingers.
 
image.jpeg
 
So I popped on a reasonably thick layer after cleansing and I had a lot left in the pack so i popped it in my fridge to use once or even twice again which is always good. Then I left it on for about half an hour to get all the benefits out and it did start to dry and when I tried to smile it did crack a bit but not in a messy way which i really like. It felt comfortable on the skin. After applying it, my skin felt a tiny bit soar but it went away really quickly. This isn't a peel off mask which I would of prefferd as who doesn't love peeling away all the rubbish out of your skin.
 
image.jpeg
 
My little quarrel with this mask would be that taking it off was very messy and a bit difficult but it's not something that would put me off buying it again.
 
After the slight issue, my skin felt really soft but I only noticed a very slight reducing in the redness of my blemishes and a very small reduce in the size of my pores but nothing phenomenal. But my skin as I write this a day later is feeling really soft which I think is due to the aloe vera in the mask.
 
 
i really liked this mask but MJ do so many different masks that  I don't think this was quite the right one for me and my larger pores and blemishes. If you have the same skin issues as me and you have found so great masks, share them below, I would love to try some more out so comment below with your best masks!
 
You can but this mask here for the good price of £1.09 
 
Beauty and the Budget
X
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment