Saturday, 19 January 2013

Review - MUA Cream Blushers in Buttersweet and Blossom

Review - MUA Cream Blushers in Buttersweet and Blossom
So today I have two cream blushers from my MUA haul that now seems ages ago!
 

 
I bought two of the cream blushers in bittersweet, a sweet hot pink and blossom, a peachy brown colour which I ordered after hearing really good things about them!
 
Left - Blossom Right - Bittersweet
 
 
The packaging is simple and secure and I like that you can see through the lid into the colour!
 

 
The formula of these is nice. And the pigmentation is very good as well but, when I first swatched them, there was a thin layer of something which gave off no pigmentation so you really have to wangle your finger around to start getting the lovely pigmentation.
 
Blossom
 
 
I apply these either with my finger by dotting them onto my cheeks and blending out with my hand or with a buffing brush and applying a bit like a powder onto the apples of my cheeks.
 
Bittersweet
 
 
The lasting time is good but without a good primer underneath your foundation, they will not last all day but with a good primer they should. Or, you could pop the cream blusher on and then increase the wear time by adding on a powder blush on top.


 Now, when I swatch these the pigmentation is really good! And they are lovely, easy and creamy to apply and it's hard to apply too much. I really like these and the lovely natural blushed cheeks they give and blossom could be used as a contour cream with a buffing brush as well or they could be used as a lip balm. Multi use products!
 
You can purchase these lovelies here for just £2! I want to get all the colours when they hit 50,000 likes on FB as they are having a 50% off sale I here on the grapevine so another reason to snap them up!
 
Beauty and the Budget
X

No comments:

Post a Comment