Sunday, 13 January 2013

Tag - What's in my Shower

Tag - What's in my Shower
 
 So today I have the What's in my Shower Tag for you guys so without further ado let's get into it!
 


 
Alberto Balsalm Juicy Green Apple Herbal Conditioner - 99p (available here)
I really like this conditioner. The smell is really like apples, very nice and it leaves my hair feeling really soft and moisturised. If you're not keen on the apple scent then don't worry because it doesn't stay around for long unless you apply a lot. (which I do!)This is for normal to greasy hair so it is slightly less thick and a bit more runny. It's just a really nice softening conditioner. I would definetly recommend this and it's not exactly going to break the bank at 99p!
 
image.jpeg
 
Alberto Balsalm Sun Kissed Raspbery Herbal Conditioner - 99p (available here)
This is really similiar to the conditoner above except this is for normal to dry hair so it's just a b it thcker and slightly more moisturising so probarbly not suitesd for the greasier haired people. The scent is a lovely fresh raspberry scent but it's slightly less strong than the apple alternative. I probarbly prefer this one just because it's slightly more moisturising for me. the packaging for all the Alberto Balsalm is simple but does it's job and doesn't leak. And if you have lots together they look neat and uniform in the shower! (if you really care what your products look like in the shower!?)
 
image.jpeg
 
Boots Ingredients Cammomile and Lemon Balm Shampoo - £1.29 (available here)
 
After giving the conditioner for this a bit of slating (here), the shampoo had quite a lot to live up to. And it hasn't really. It lathers nicely and makes m hair clean but it does make my feel quite dry and I think it strips it of it's moisture a bit. Seeing as for just 99p you can get the lovely Alberto Balsalm shampoos for less, I would not recommend this at all. Stay well clear of both the shampoo and the conditioner!
 
image.jpeg
 
Sanctuary Body Scrub - £5.50 (available here)
This is just a little minature I got in a gift set for Christmas but it's the perfect amount for me to use to give you a review. I've only used this once so I can't give a full review yet but one will come soon. My first thoughts are that this is more of a exfoliating body wash than a scrub but I felt my skin was quite soft afterwards but I was suprised to find that this was quite a high price but anyay full review to come! (with the right way round pictures, sorry)
 
image.jpeg
 
Superdrug Shower Gel in Orange and Satsuma - 69p (available here)
Not really too much to say about this. It's quite a nice shower gel and has a nice orangey scent. It lathers well but the smell isn't long lasting and it's not particularly moisturising never the less a nice cheap shower gel!
 
image.jpeg
 
 
Loafer and a Wide Toothed Comb
You can't really do a review of a loafer but this is mine. I apply shower gel and then massage it into the skin. I prefer to use this as you don't get all soap all over your hands. And I always haev this wide toothed comb in the shower with me. I use it after applying conditioner to brush out my hair instead of using a regular brush as it's more gentle so less of you hair breaks off. A good tip!
 
image.jpeg
 
I hope you enjoyed this post and I tag you all to do the what's in my shower tag, link it below and I will check it out and follow your blog!
 
Beauty and the Budget
X

2 comments: