Sunday, 24 February 2013

Anybody like to do a guest post?

Anybody like to do a guest post?
After reading through a few guest posts this week, I would love to do one with of my lovely readers!
I have never done one before but I would love to get somebody else to do a post on my blog and then I could do a post on your blog with something beauty related like a nail design post or a review or a tutorial or whatever you like really!
If you would like to do one, please leave me a comment below and we can decide on what sort of post we will do and all that jazz!
Look forward to hearing from you!
Beauty and the Budget
X

4 comments:

  1. I'll do one :) not sure what about though! Ha

    F xx

    http://thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! If you give me you email address we can decide on dates and stuff! x

      Delete
  2. i'd do one! :) not quite sure what on tho! haha. :) X X X

    loralovessequincoats.blogspot.co.uk
    @lovelorax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to do one with you! If you send me your email, we can talk about dates and topics! x

      Delete