Friday, 8 February 2013

Nails of the Day - Barry M Gelly High Shine

Nails of the Day - Barry M Gelly High Shine in Blueberry

If you have been reading my blog for a while now, you will be aware of my obsession with Barry M nail polishes! So when I heard of their we Gelly shine range, I knew I had try one so I bought the shades blueberry and prickly pear. I bought blueberry because I saw it on Zoella's big boots haul and that just tipped my desire over the edge!




The packaging of this is lovely and all Barry m polishes have the same shape which makes them look really nice when they're all together. As this is from the Gelly range, it has a shiny top instead of the usual black top which is a nice little detail.
 


The brush on this polish isn't massive, not like Essie polishes but it just makes applying it a bit slower.



The colour of this polish is beautiful. It's a lovely, bright cornflour blue which will look lovely in the summer!
 
 

The formula of this is really nice as well. I got a full coverage with 2 coats of polish and the polish took about 5 minutes to dry which was really quick. And this lasted about 3 days which is also really good!

This Gelly range are meant to be hi-shine just like you have applied a base coat over the top of the polish which is what this looks like! Its not ridiculous shiny but oh well!

Barry m have just released some more colours into the Gelly shine line which I may do a post on soon! And I really want to try all of them! Such a Barry m freak!
 
Have you ttried the high shine range?

Beauty and the Budget
X


2 comments:

  1. In heard so many great reviews about this product. And this color looks so cute. Il have to jump on the band wagon and buy one!

    Beki x
    (Http://www.smocktofrock.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete