Thursday, 14 February 2013

Review - Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in (00

Review - Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder inn warm Beige (006)
This seems to be 'the' pressed powder so when looking for a new one, I decided to give it a try!


 

This Rimmel powder claims to last for 5hrs preventing natural shine. Now as a dry skinned sort a'gal, I don't really get siny so only apply a powder to set my foundation in the morning after appliyng it and maybe for a brief touch up in the afternoon if I'm some where nice so if you have oily skin then this review may not help you, sorry!
 
 
The packaging of this is fine to loo at but it just feels slightly flimsy with the lid easily coming off although it has not done that yet. There is a slight make up scent that this powder gives off but when you put it on, the smell goes away.They have a good shade range of 6 from translucent powders to skin colours.
 
 
This is a nice powder. It is soft to swatch and is very pigmented. i apply this with a large fluffy brush all over and it just mkaes my skin look that little bit better!
 
The only way I can tell if this prevents shine is when I apply my MUA foundation, it makes my skin really shiny and after applying this, I find my skin is completely matte so it definetly works for me and those two products work well together!
 
To be honest, this does everything I look for in a powder but when I run out, I may try something a little cheaper just to see how this compares!
 
You can purchase this here for £3.99
Beauty and the Budget
X


No comments:

Post a Comment