Sunday, 24 February 2013

The Nail Varnish Tag

The Nail Varnish Tag
Image source - http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/
I was going through my Booger feed last Sunday and saw Hannah from Love Fashion, Obsess over Beauty had done this tag and I thought it would be a fun tag to do! This tag was designed by Laura at Laura's all made up and she also designed the cute little image for this tag!
Favourite Nail Polish Company?
Without a shadow of doubt, Barry M all the way! They are just on fire at the moment. If you see a new nail trend on the catwalk, Barry M will be on it like a car bonnet! The quality is also really good and the range is really extensive!
Glitter or no Glitter?
I love glitter but it's a bit of a pin in the bottom to remove so I only wear it now and then :(
OPI, China Glaze or Essie?
Well, I have only tried Essie which I liked so I'd have to go with Essie. i do have one OPI polish that my mum got me a while ago but it was reslly expensive so I'm going to wait until I've used up some of my other polishes.
When do you change your nail polish?
I have a terrible habit of peelingmy nail polish off and then when I do make a little mark, I just have to take it all off because it will annoy me. I'd say a paint them two or three times a week. It all depends on what I'm doing. If I'm doing something special, then I always paint them just for that!
What's your favourite colour to wear on your nails?
I love Barry M coral as it makes me look more tanned and it's a sort of classic colour. I also really like pastels, mint greens, metallics, glitters and nudes. A bit of everything really, except neon which I am not a fan of!
Darks or Brights?
Brights because they look better on me and make me look more tanned but in the winter, I do like a good plum purple or a dark navy blue.
What do you have on your nails right now?
Well, it's Sunday now and I'm wearing barry M (can you believe it!) Textured Nail Effect in Atlantic Blue but I don't know what I'll be wearing when this post goes up!
Matte Nails.. In or Out?
As I look down at my figers typing away now, I'm sporting matte nails from Bazza M so as this polish wasn't released long ago I'd say in!
French Manicure?
Now and then I love to rock a good old Frenchie! But it does take a while to do and as my brother once told me, if you do it wrong, you can look as if you've been digging around in chalk..
Favourite Winter Colour?
Mavala's Las Vegas or Barry M's navy. Or around Christmas time, I really like a good deep red. Mavala's Roccoco Red is perfect for that!
I hope you enjoyed reading this tag! It's nice and short which is good because some tags can get a little long!
I tag ALL of you to do this tag. Do let me know if you do it and leave a link so I can have a read and find some new blogs to have a browse through!
Beauty and the Budget
X

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag and linking me! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check my blog to find out more: http://lovefashionobsessoverbeauty.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Thank you so much, that's so kind! I will do that now! x

      Delete