Saturday, 2 March 2013

Bargain of the Week - 50% off at ELF

Bargain of the Week - 50% off at ELF
If you read or watch any American youtubers or bloggers, you must of heard them talk about elf, the budget cosmetics brand that has I think quite recently but not sure opened up a UK website and to celebrate they are having 50% off when you spend over £25! Delivery was free if you spent £30 as well but I didn't quite make that (thank god!)
 
I placed an order on saturday evening but the deal is on till Sunday morning at 10:30am so if you were planning on making a purchase act now!
 
I ordered a pallete, a get tghe look kit, a gel eyeliner, concealer, a cream bronze and blush and the colured tone correcting powder which I am very curious about! I'm really excited to try these American products as if any of you are from the USA, then you can get these products in your drugstores and for all my other readers who dont have elf, then you can check out their website here!
 
If you don't manage to make the sale then have a look at their sale selection which has amazing bargains especially big palletes!
 
Beauty and the Budget
X

4 comments:

  1. thanks for letting me know about this deal! I love a bargain and really want to try elf! new follower xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for following! I've been trying out what I got and the quality is very much a mixed bag, some things are really lovely and others.. not so much! x

      Delete
  2. awh just missed out! in love with your blog though:) followed you! check out mine if you like?
    www.trustinvogue.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the deal might actually still be on and they have new ones on a lot! Thank you for following and I will have a look at yours! x

      Delete