Friday, 22 March 2013

Collection 2000 Hot Looks Polishes in Minx and Intense: Review

Collection 2000 Hot Looks Polishes in Minx and Intense: Review
 

 
Hi lovelies! Today I have two little polishes to share with you from the Collection 2000 Hot Looks Fast Dry Line in the shades Mink (12) and Intense (25) which are both lovely glittery shades.
 
 
The little bottles are cute and simple but the brushes are completely not what I was expecting, they're really big! (I'm talking Essie size!) which I really really liked because it just makes painting your nails easy and if you like to leave that little gap in between your cuticle and polish, then this brush makes it really easy!
 
 
The formula of these is also really nice. They both need 1 polish and then you get a lovely, shiny intense colour. As these are glitters, the last isn't going to be as good as a normal matte polish. These last about 2 days. I used my magical bourjois 1 second magic remover (review to come) to get rid of these which was a little harder than normal but they are glitters! These are meant to be fast dry polishes and I'd say they take slightly less time than a normal polish which is really good for a glitter.
 
 
Minx is my favourite out of the two, I love the colour, it's a good dupe for Accessorizes Pink Spice which I also love. It's a purple based glitter with pink and light purple sparklies! It looks so nice on the nails and looks as if you've spent a long time on them!
 


 
Then Intense which is a black based glitter with green sparklies that reminds of an oil slick for some reason! Although, black isn't my first choice for polish, the green glitter makes it more my cup of tea and if like me, your not a fan of the black stuff, then this is a lovely girly alternative!
 
 
 
Overall, I'd say these two are definitely worth having a look at. if these two aren't the colours for you then there are some other nice colours to go for so I would recommend them for a fun and inexpensive glitter!
 
You can purchase these here from Beauty Steals for £3.49 each
 
Beauty and the Budget
X
 
*PR Sample - but all opinions are my own, pinky promise!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment