Saturday, 9 March 2013

ELF Haul

Elf Haul!

Last Saturday evening, I was reading through a few blogs and found out that elf were having a 50% sale on their UK website. So I deciced to try a couple of things that I have heard bloggers and youtubers across the pond talk about. I spent about £30 but got it for £20 (some of the items I got weren't 50% off) and I did manage to get a lot of stuff for that. As I haven't tried anything from this US brand before, I bought some 'get the look sets' so that I got to try a variety of products. So here is what I got!

A 32 Piece Neutral Eye Shadow Pallete
A contouring bronzing and blush cream in St Lucia
A cream eyeliner in Black
A large get the look set with three shadow pots, eyelashes, a mascara, brown eyeliner, three brushes and a sharpener
A tone correcting powder in Cool
An Undereye concealer and higleter in glow/fair

So you can expect to see reviews of all of these products and I think I will use the get the look set and do a tutorial with it. Also, I might do a full look just with elf products if anyone would like ot see that? If you are planning on doing an elf order, watch out for their offers as they have new ones regularly. I think the current one is £5 off when you spend £15 so make sure you don't not get a good deal if you do an order!

Have you tried any elf products?

Beauty and the Budget
X

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some nice products hun! I have never used ELF cuz they don't sell in my country which sucks! Great post! :)

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither her in the UK you can always order online thought!

      Delete