Friday, 1 March 2013

February Favourites

February Favourites
So another month of 2013 has gone by so quickly and it's now March, the 2nd to be precise! This month I've been loving baths and tried the first of my bath bombs from the Bomb Cosmetics company which I am in love with. You can read more about it below! I've also being loving lots of other products so here we go, my feb favourites!
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
I think this is just my favourite powder and when I haven't wanted to wear a full face of foundation, I've been appliyng concealer to my blemishes and then powdering to finish off. This just does the job and I really do like it! (Review here)
MUA Nail Varnish in Shade 3
This is my first MUA NAil Polish which my mum gave me as she found the colour too dark so I popped this on my toes andI love it! It's a proper purple colour that looks lovely on the toes and I dare say it would look nie o the figers as well. When I do get round to trying this on my fingers, I will do a NOTD with this!
Bomb Cosmetics Jade Bath Bomb
I got a little gift set cotaining 6 of these absoloutely gorgeous bath bombs. It took me a while to start using them as they just look so beautiful, just like cakes. This little gem is a blue bath bomb that you pop in thebath and it fizzes and releases little red seeds. I loved this so much that I couldn't just use it up in one bath so I took it out of the bath and I've got a little bit left for my next bath, yay! This made my skin feel so soft that I didn't need to moisturise and it smelt beautiful as well. I can't wait till my next bath to use this again!
Bourjois Magil 1 second Nail Varnish Remover
I painted my nails a lot this month and I am so glad I had this. I've worn gritty, glitter and magnetic nail polish this month none of which has been a challenge to my little baby! I think this has made my nails feel a little stronger and is not as harsh as scrubbing away with cotton wall. A full review of this will follow!
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (115)
My skin has been absolutely terrible this month and I've really needed a full coverage foundation. This has been a life saver! I pop a thin layer with my fingers all over my face and then use my MUA F1 Foundation Brush to put another layer on where it's needed! Again, I will do a full review of this really soon!
So that's it for this month, not too many products but the ones that I have said are really lovely!
What have you been loving this month?
Beauty and the Budget
X

2 comments:

  1. How awesome is that Bourjois remover? I'll never buy any other remover or cotton pads!
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much! It makes removing polish sooo much easier!

      Delete