Saturday, 2 March 2013

Liebster Award

Liebster Award
I was so happy to find out that the lovely Hannah over at Love Fashion, Obsess over beauty (check out her blog!) nominated me for a Liebster Award!
 
The Rules of the competiton are below
 
1. List 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions asked
3. Create 11 new questions for the bogs you nominate
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 followers or less
5. Thank the person who nominated you and link there blog
6. Tell the blogs you nominate buy commenting or emailing them
 
So my 11 facts about me are:
 
1. I have 2 cats, Rosie and Daisie
 
2. Like Hannah, I've never broken a bone (touch wood!)
 
3. My favourite colour is baby pink
 
4. I'd love to be a farmer!
 
5. I have 2 brothers
 
6. I refuse to go on a rollercoaster that goes upside down
 
7. I love the smell of petrol
 
8. I love Top Gear more for the laughs than the cars though
 
9. I don't like reading very much (except blogs of course!)\
 
10. My favourite meal is lasagne
 
11. Strawberry chesecake is my favourite ice cream from Ben and Jerry's
 


My 11 Questions
 
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
The South of France. It's so beautiful!

2. If you could go anywhere in the world tomorrow where would you go?
South of France again because it would be lovely and hot!
 

3. What is your favourite brand of clothing?
This is a tricky one, I love Hollister for cute little tops and Topshop are the only shop that I can get skinny jeans in that are actually skinny! I also love Primark and Boohoo as they're really affordable as well!
 

4. What is you biggest ambition/goal in life?
Just to be happy really in whatever I end up doing!
 

5. What is your biggest pet peeve/hate (minor annoyance)?
When you chip your nail polish whilst waiting for it to dry. This almost reduces me to tears, it is SO annoying!
 

6. Which celebrity would you like to meet?
I'd love to meet Kim Kardashian to see if she's different in person. Also, apparently she's like a barbie doll so I'd love to see what she really looks like!
 

7. If you could invent your own ice-cream flavour what would it be? 
When I'm having a bit of a piggish day, I take a tub of strawberry and vanilla ice cream and then add in jelly tots and hundreds and thousands so an ice cream with all of those things added in in the first place would be perfect! 
 

8. Who do you look up to/get advice from? (It could be a celebrity to someone in your family)
I think my mum always has good advice. And a person that I look up to would be Kate Middleton because she has such a lovely personality and is really charitable as well! ( I will be doing a Kate Middletion makeup, hair, nails and fashion post soon so watch out for that!)
 

9. What has been the most difficult thing you have ever done/what has challenged you the most?
I don't think I have been challenged much yet but I'm sure I wil be as I get older!
 

10. Why is you blog name called what it is called?
I think the name just came to me before I started my blog! It's a word play on Beauty and the Beast and I just quite liked it so I chose that!
 

11. Do you have any siblings?
I have two brothers but no sisters
 
And my 11 questions are:
1. What is your favourite brand of make up
 
2. If you had a million pounds, what would you or where would you go?
 
3. What made you want to start blogging?
 
4. Cats or dogs?
 
5. What's your favourite weather type?
 
6. WHich celbrity's make up do you like the most?
 
7. A budget beauty product under £5?
 
8. Do you have a motto that you live your life by?
 
9. What's your favourite meal?
 
10. If you could take a celebrity out for dinner, who would you take?
 
11. And finally, your favourite TV programme?
 
11 Nominations!
 
Thank you very much to Hannah who nominated me and remember to check all the blogs that I have nominated above! If you have done the questions link them below so I
 can read your answers!
 
Beauty and the Budget
X
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the post! I enjoyed reading your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thankyou again for nominating me, heres my blog-http://beaubeauty3.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete