Saturday, 23 March 2013

Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Cleanser: Review

Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Cleanser: Review

 
Hello everybody! I've been trialling for about a month the Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean cleanser which I bought when I visited London a while back. I was so excited about trying it because I have heard Khila rave about it on her blog and YouTube channel and finally caved in and got it after my Neutrogena Facial wash finally finished.
 
 
I really like the girly retro packaging of this in classic Soap and Glory (S&G) style! And the pump which can be turned on and off is really practical and hygienic especially for travelling.
The smell of this is really nice! I'm not a huge fan of peaches but this just smells lovely again like all the S&G products!
 
I have been using a pump of this morning and night massaging it in really well with my hands to cleanse my face and to get rid of face and eye makeup. And if I have a big break out, I pop a little on the trouble maker and leave it overnight which helps the blemish to decrease in size but I wouldn't say makes it go away over night but it does help!
 
 
The formula for this is a thickish white/pink cream that is lovely to massage into the skin. It doesn't foam up but just sinks in softly which I love. I have sensitive skin but I didn't find this stung at all and when I got a little in my eyes, it didn't hurt too much so it's not a harsh product on the skin. Although, it does say on the bottle that the product contains an ingredient that makes you more susceptible to the sun's rays so it might be good to wear sun screen or a foundation with an SPF whatever the weather to protect your skin.
 
 
I have been using this for a month now and it's made my skin a lot softer. It's also decreased the amount of break outs that I've had and my skin just seems to look healthier since I've been using this so I am really happy with the results, they have not been dramatic but I think if I used a brush like the clarisonic or a muslin cloth, it would be more effective so I might get one. For taking make up off, it's quite nice and if you've been wearing heavy eye make up, this does take most of the black off but for everyday, you might need to have a baby wipe for any stubborn make up.
 
Overall, I'm really happy with this and I really like it! it has made my skin better and I think I've had less break outs because of it! I would definetly recommend this! It is at the higher end of the drugstore skincare selection but I think that it's worth the price and it isn't too much for a good size bottle which should last me about 4 to 5 months. If I wasn't blogging, I think that I may stick with this but I really want to find a wonder product that really does clear up blemishes but I don't know if I will ever find it but I'll try. Also, I want to try and find a cheaper dupe for this so watch out for that!
 
You can purchase this here for £7
 
Have you tried this, what did you think of it?
 
Any drugstore skincare must haves?

Beauty and the Budget
X
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I'm a big fan of soap and glory products, but haven't tried this one yet, think I will have to give it a go!
    Carrie
    xxxx
    http://carriebrighton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend giving it a go! x

      Delete