Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Spring Daisy Nails!

Spring Daisy Nails!
 






 
 
As I missed out on the opportunity for some creative St Patricks day nail art, I thought I'd make the best use of the glimmers of Spring that are starting to show, finally! So I had a go at some cute spring nail designs and this is the result!
 
To do these, I didn't use any fancy nail tools as always, just my trusty cocktail stick! I painted my nails with a coat of Barry M top coat and then I did a coat of Barry M Gelly shine in Blueberry and then once that had dried, I took some of MUA's U & I on my cocktail stick and made 4 random dots on 4th or ring finger as the centre of the flower. You could use any colour you like, maybe a pink or a green. And then I made 4 or 5 white dots again using my cocktail stick with a Miss Sporty white around the yellow dots and I waited for that to dry, did the same thing on the other hand and then painted over with my Barry M topcoat, and yes that is a cat called 'Daisy' in the background, very appropriate! (so cheesy..)
 
 
 
I really like the way these nails turned out. There not too crazy so are white wearable which I like and I will be wearing these for Spring! I may also if I have time, make a little chicky Easter nail design as well! I love Spring!
 
Beauty and the Budget
X

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Love it!
    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award, check it out here http://carriebrighton.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/versatile-blogger-award.html
    :)
    Carrie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! I will do the post as soon as I can xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog!! New follower here, you can check out my blog and follow back on GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the blue polish!definitely going to try this out :D so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete