Thursday, 21 March 2013

What's On my Wishlist? #2

What's On my Wishlist? #2
After my last elf haul, I have been trying to not buy any more make up as my make up draw is starting to bulge! But trust Boots to wack out a 3 for 2 sale on make up just when I'm trying to be good!



 
 1. MUA Power Pout in Broken Hearted - £3
 So excited to try these new balms from MUA. This is such a nice coral colour

2. MUA Power Pout in Irreplaceable - £3
And another one I want is in a lovely soft baby pink colour!

3. Sleek Rose Gold Blush - £4.49
I saw this on a blog post recently and I loved the gold shimmer that it gives off. It looks so beautiful

4. Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and on bronze - £4.99

   5. MUA Lipstick in Shade 1 - £1
A beautiful red colour

6. MUA Lipstick in Shade 4 - £1
Another baby pink shade

The MUA lip crayons are not out in Superdrug and I don't want to have to pay for delivery for 2 lip balms so I think I will wait to get them. Now I think of it, you can't get Sleek or MUA in Boots so I may have to miss out on the deal :(

Have you tried any of these products, let me know!

Beauty and the Budget
X

No comments:

Post a Comment