Sunday, 7 April 2013

A Small Haul..

A Small Haul..
 
 



 
I was in Superdrug looking for a new eye make up remover and I picked up a new one and a few other bits and bobs.
 
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze
 
 
Tomorrow, a review of this is going up so if you'd like to see that, check in tomorrow but in short, I am in LOVE with this and will be wearing this everyday all over the lid!
 
Simple Gentle Eye Make Up Remover
 
A review of this will be coming up in the next few days so watch out for this but I was trying this morning and I'm afraid it's not up to much which was very disappointing as I have tried other Simple products and been really impressed but I must give it another go before I review it!
 
MUA Lipstick in Shade 3
 
 
This is my first lipstick from the £1 line and it will not be my last, it's a lovely bright red. You will be hearing my song of praise for this again, in the next few days! 
 
It's funny that what I went into Superdrug for but what I didn't I loved! But look forward to reviews for all of the products!
 
Have you tried any of these products?
 
Beauty and the Budget
X

6 comments:

  1. i keep going into get the colour tattoo from my local boots but they never have it, i only want it more now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love them!I want to get all the colours! x

      Delete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  3. on and on bronze- such a great product, i have been using it almost everyday ;)X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with it, so little effort! x

      Delete