Sunday, 7 April 2013

Barry M Base and Top Coat and Nail Hardener - Review

Barry M Base and Top Coat and Nail Hardener - Review
 

 
So this is the top coat that I use with all my nail polishes and I really like it!
 
As a top coat this is really nice. It adds a really nice shine to the nails and it does work although it can make your nail polish peel off more evenly so if your always pulling your polish off, the temptation will be high with this!
 
And as a base coat, again, this is lovely! If I wear a bright nail polish especially red, this prevents the nail polish from leaving my nails with a stain. It also seems to extend nail polish wear with a base and top later for about 2 extra days.
 
I have ridiculously weak nails and I find that if I put a coat of this on my nails by itself, it may not make my nails are as hard as nails but it does make them less weak so yes, as a nail hardener, it is effective. And it makes my nails look in much better condition even on it's own!
 
This top coat lives up to it's claims and also it has a nice formula. The brush isn't huge but I suppose with a clear nail polish, mistakes are much less noticeable.
 
 
I think that this does everything that I want for a top coat and it's really cheap at just £2.99 so I will repurchase this. I have been using this for ages and it still has half left and has not gone gloopy so my repurchasing won't be for a while yet, bonus!
 
You can purchase this here for £2.99
 
Beauty and the Budget
X

No comments:

Post a Comment