Monday, 15 April 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi - Shine Polish in Papaya - NOTD

Barry M Gelly Hi - Shine Polish in Papaya -  NOTD


 
This was my latest purchase from the lovely Barry M Gelly range which has been a brilliant addition to the Barry M polish family.
 
 
Papaya is such a beautiful orange toned peach shade and it really stands out on your nails. I was wearing a navy blue outfit today and the hint of orange really brightened up my look! I am in love with this colour. Also this polish is sooooo shiny and looks as if you have a top coat over!
 
 
The brush, as with all Barry M polished isn't massive but you can still get a good and neat finish. with 2 coats you get the bottle colour and it is quite a fast drying polish. The polish lasted about 3 to 4 days which is average.
 
 
Barry M have done it again with this stunning shade perfect for summer!
 
Beauty and the Budget
X

17 comments:

  1. Barry M just do not fail do they!? I love their new colours for Spring!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no! they're definetly my favourite drugstore polish brand! love a good light pastel for spring as well! x

      Delete
  2. Im loving this colour xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is such a fab shade!! Great for spring and summer! I love Barry M nail polishes but I haven't tried the gelly ones yet! Need to do so asap! :))

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow what a beauty of a polish shade! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely for summer if that does ever come! x

      Delete
  5. This is such a gorgeous colour! I love wearing oranges :) I definitely need this one in my collection eeeeek!i only have the blue one so far.great review lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should defiantly give this a go! x

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this colour, its so pretty!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. I think it's one of my favourite polishes! x

      Delete
  9. I love the color of this polish, I think it's perfect for Summertime <3
    What about following each other through GFC and Bloglovin? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete