Monday, 22 April 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi- Shine Range - Review

Barry M Gelly Hi - Shine Range -  Review
 
 
 
Over the past few months, I have reviewed 2 of the three polishes that I have from this range and instead of just doing another NOTD post with the third polish, I would tell you guys what I thought about the range as a whole with all three polishes included so here is that post!
 
 
The three colours that I have are Blueberry which is a light cornflower blue shade, prickly pear, a light lilac shade and papaya, a lovely light orange colour. I love every shade that I have and I have had my eyes on some more of the lovely shades that they have like dragon fruit which is a baby pink shade and the heavily talked about lychee, a lovely creamy nude. They also have darker shades like blackberry, a deep purple colour and blue plum, a navy deep blue but as it's spring, I went for lighter colours which if I'm honest, I generally prefer.
 
The formulas of the polishes are all pretty much the same. I needed 2 coats to get an opaque finish and the finish on them was intensely shiny which I love! It looks as if you have layered on a really expensive top coat! The brush was the same as all the Barry M polishes, quite small but I find you can still get a nice finish. The lasting time was also around 3 days, maybe 4 at a stretch which I was really impressed with.
 
 
The one thing that I did find was that when your painting your nails with them, they can often get a little gloopy but not fry up so before you use them, make sure you shake really well but I think this is down to what is in them that makes them shiny and it's not a massive problem so don't let that put you off!
 
The range is called the Hi - Shine range which is definitely true, they are all very shiny nail polishes. They are very good quality for their low price tag and are relatively long lasting. I love this range, the colour selection, the shine, they're really good polishes and I would 100% recommend you try some of the colours particularly with summer coming up!
 
Beauty and the Budget
X

No comments:

Post a Comment