Friday, 26 April 2013

Barry M Summer Press Release!

Barry M Summer Press Release!
After getting extremely excited about the new Barry M sequin nail paints and immediately doing a post on them, I then saw that that is not all Bazza are treating us too! *faints with excitement* They are also adding new colours to there lovely gelly hi shine line and bringing out a confetti textured effected polish set! I cannot control my excitement!
 
Barry M Sequin Nail Effect PaintsBarry M Sequin Nail Effect Paints
 
 
Barry M Sequin Nail Effect Paints
 
On Wednesday 8th My, these bad boys will be launching and I will be first in the queue! There will be three sequenced nail art polishes. The polishes have lots of glitter sequences suspended in a nail colour which will give the 3D effect of 'speckled nails' and are dupes for the Illamasqua polishes at £12!. One is a white with pink/green/blue glitter which is my personal favourite, this looks so lovely! Then there is the pink colour with the same coloured glitter and then black polish with gold glitter which looks really interesting as well. The packaging looks really cute and for some strange reason the little stars are so adorable I think!
At £3.99, all three of these shades will be in my basket as soon as they come out!

Barry M Summer Gelly

I think the new Gelly Shine polish shades are so perfect for summer! You can see what I think about the gelly hi shine formula as a whole here. The new shades include Key Lime- a bright green colour, Guava- a sky blue colour, Blue Grape- An electric blue which I am in love with! Passion Fruit- A bright red colour, Mango- a yellow toned orange colour (similar to papaya) These look such nice bright vibrant colours and I will be on these in the summer!

Barry M Confetti Effects
And then we have the confetti nail effects which I am so excited about! These are dupes for the Nails Inc Feather Nail Effect which I was actually considering getting but I'm so glad I didn't! There are some swatches that you can find here but they are sort of like hundreds and thousands on the nails but they give a really nice delicate look to the nails and I especially love the colours! The shades are Dolly Mixture- yellow, orange, white and baby blue strands,  Liquorice- black and white strands, Marshmallow- pink and orange strands,  Bubble gum- blue and white strands, Sour Apple- blue, green and yellow strands. The shades are all sweety named which is really cute!

I think I will be a couple of the polishes from each range and as soon as I can, I will review them for you guys! These new polishes will be hitting Superdrug on June 5th and Boots on June 12th.

Beauty and the Budget
X


 

14 comments:

  1. Oh no my bank card is going to hate me, I need all of these in my life! Thank you for sharing x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they are so tempting, these will be my summer splurge I think! x

      Delete
  2. I wish we had Barry M here. I love the new Gelly shades, so bright and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh! Ahh shame you can't get barry m where you live, you could try amazon or ebay? x

      Delete
  3. This is sooo not going to be good for my bank balance but I need all of these in my life!
    Lovely post :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely,

    LOVE Barry M polishes. Have 6 Gelly's and counting. Not tried the glitters though but that's next to come!

    I really like your blog and have started following you on GFC. It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog too :) Who knows, maybe even follow if you like it?

    I look forward to your next post.
    Sara xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definetly try the glitters especially rose quartz for a nice pinky glitter! Thanks for following, I will have a peek at your blog later lovely! x

      Delete
  5. Omg I'm so excited for all of these!
    I need them!
    love barry m polishes! :)

    Rachel
    xx

    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really excited for the sequin polishes. I haven't got any of those type of polishes yet, but I'm thinking my there's definitely a gap in my collection for these!!!

    The Beauty 101 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thy are really unique nail polishes, can't wait to review them! x

      Delete
  7. Oh I need, want, love the new Gelly colours!!! they look so vibrant and gorgeous!!! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bright blue and red colours are stunning! x

      Delete