Friday, 12 April 2013

Boots, Republic and Topshop Haul

Boots, Republic, Office and Topshop Haul

 
So yes, I did it again another haul, enjoy! :)

Soap and Glory Mini Face Mitt

 
I needed something to massage in my S&G peaches and clean so S&g tempted me in with there cute packaging. I haven't tried it yet but I thought this was a little pricey for a very small piece of rubber so I will be doing a review to see if it's worth it.

Miss Sporty Dr Balm in Sweet

I am so excited for the arrival of the Maybelline Baby lips to the UK and so I thought I'd get this Miss Sporty alternative so that I can do a comparison and also this smells amazing!

Sinful Colours in Winterberry, Hottie and Feeling Great

 
I have heard lots of talk in the blogosphere about these polishes coming to Boots so as they were £1.99 each or 3 for 2, I thought it would be silly not to pick up a few. The colours that I got are a bit odd but they only had a few left and I really wanted to try them and give you guys a review!

Topshop Khaki Jacket

Photo 1 of Hooded Lightweight Parka

I actually have not got this yet but I will be getting it tomorrow as they did not have my size in store. This is a rare coat because I love it and am usually extremely fussy when it comes to coats but this one fits like a glove and I'm in love with it!

Miso Pink Bracelet

 
I was rushing for time but I just popped into Republic to see their sale and this was 25% off and it looks really nice for layering so I decided to have it.

Beauty and the Budget
X

16 comments:

  1. Those nailpolishes are gorgeous! I've heard loads of good things about them, so I may just give them a go. How much was the S&G face mitt? :)

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there worth a try, the soap and glory mitt was £4, a bit pricey for a small piece of plastic I think! x

      Delete
    2. I think I'll probably take advantage of the offer and get some, :). Oooh that is a tad pricey, I think I'll wait for your review before I try it myself. :) x

      Delete
    3. I will have that up for you very soon! x

      Delete
  2. I didn't know Maybelline Babylips were coming to the UK, now I am soooo excited yay! I have wanted this to happen for forever haha
    Lovely post, I need to get into Boots to pick up some of those nail polishes!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't find too many nice colours left! I really want to try the Maybelline baby lips! so excited for them! x

      Delete
  3. great post, love the jacket :) following you xx

    http://beth-blogs-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't get it, they didn't have it in stock so I now have to stalk the Topshop website till it coms into stock! x

      Delete
  4. So many lovely things!
    Carrie
    xxxx
    http://carriebrighton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Miss sporty lip balm and love it!
    Great blog, just followed! Would love it if you would check out my blog :)
    http://mysteriousbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I got the nicest colur, should have gone for the fuschia pink! Thanks for following and I will have a look! x

      Delete
  6. I love sinful colours so much! I now have over 30 :/ I've done swatches of them all on my blog (:
    My blog – Cosmetics, clothes and cute things (:
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slight addiction there Helen! I really loved your blog especially the how to nail tutorials, might try my hand at ombre nails now! x

      Delete
  7. Its a shame you couldn't get the jacket. How much was it? :)X

    http://www.tanyadoodle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to get the jacket in the end after many phone calls to Topshop :) I paid £60 for it which is pretty expensive but I wear it really often! I think they have it in stock now! x

      Delete