Monday, 8 April 2013

Elf Lengthening and Defining Mascara - Review

Elf Lengthening and Defining Mascara - Review
 
 
 
I got this mascara in the get the look lit that I ordered a while ago and was curious to try it as I have heard it mentioned on a few US blogs.

The packaging is simple but sturdy. And the brush is very small. It sort of gets smaller as it reaches the tip. The brushes on the wand are natural but still quite short. But I suppose it is a lengthening mascara so you wouldn't expect a massive brush. The smaller brush can make it a little harder to work with and coat all your lashes without smudging so if your new to mascara then this may be quite hard to work with.

 
 
 The formula is similar to the max factor 2000 calorie Mascara in that it is very wet which I tend to dislike as it can make your lashes clump. I apply one coat then wait for it to dry so I can avoid clumping which can happen quite easily with this mascara.
 
 
 
 
 



I really like the effect this has on my lashes and it does lengthen them and separate them really nicely even with the smaller brush. And this does stay on all day without panda eyes which I was really impressed with!

Overall, I'd say if your good with mascara and don't want to pay too much for a new one, give this one a go!

 
You can purchase this here for the ridiculously cheap price of £1.50
 
Beauty and the Budget
X

No comments:

Post a Comment