Sunday, 7 April 2013

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze - Review

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze - Review

A few days ago, I was in Superdrug looking for an everyday eye product and I think you can guess what I chose, the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze or if your from the US, bad to the bronze.



The packaging for these is really nice and very sturdy, it doesn't feel like a budget product at all. They look a lot like the Mac Paint Pots which I think was intended, cheeky Maybelline..
 
 
So the colour of this is beautiful! It's a shimmery bronze colour that adds a beautiful subtle colour to the lid. It's really pigmented and has a creamy formula.
 
 
You can wear this as a base for other eye shadows or just on it's own which I love! I popped some on my lid with my finger and then blended it softly with a fluffy brush. I also used an angled liner brush and took some of this under the eye as an alternative to black which is a little harsh sometimes. I had no problem with my sensitive eyes with it in my water line and didn't feel uncomfortable at all and just lightened up my eyes.
 
 
The wear time was also good and depending on whether your eye lids are oily or not, this should last all day and not crease or drop.
 
 
I am in love with this product and I would definitely recommend it. I want to pick up a few more colours maybe the pink one?
 
You can purchase these here for £4.99
 
 What do you think of these cream shadows?
 
Beauty and the Budget
X
 

4 comments:

  1. I love these and use them as a base before I add any other shadow x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep looking at these, just unsure on which colour to get, i was drawn to a blue i think but for £5 it would have to be worn alot! So thinking a neutral shade

    zoesbitofeverything.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to wearit as a primer, then this might be a little dark but it's lovely on it's own! x

      Delete