Thursday, 4 April 2013

New Drugstore Releases!

New Drugstore Releases!
 
 
 
 
1. Barry M Brow Pen - I have not tried any Barry M cosmetics but after all their success with their polishes, maybe there trying to get as much success from their makeup line. The concept of these is quite cool, a pen for your brows, not too sure if it will give a natural looking brow or not? This is being released on the 10th of April in Superdrug
 
2. Also being released on the 10th April is the nail art pens which look really fun to play with and I think with the good firm looking nib on them you could get a nice nail art design!
 
3. Revlon Nail Art Neon - These are a new line from Revlon which I would not expect to see from the more 'mature' brand. They have the neon nail art pens, the expressionist and the moon candy pens of which the neon ones I'm not as excited to try. These from what I can see in the photos is a white polish on one end of the pen and a neon polish on the other so not particularly much nail art, just 2 polishes in one really but maybe you could do an all white nail and then with a neon stripe? I think they have the neon yellow, green, purple, orange and pink just like the highlighter colours.
 
4. Revlon Nail Art Expressionist - These appeal to me a bit more. you have a standard polish on one end to paint the nail and then an actual nail art pen to make dots and other patterns. They come from what I can see in blues, purples, yellows and blacks. I quite like the idea of these and I think you could get some more formal nail art designs from them.
 
5. Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy - Now these look really cool! you have a normal polish on one side and a glitter on the next which you can have one coat for a light glitter or 2 coats for a more opaque finish. The promotional images for these show a really shiny purple nail with blue glitter tips which look wonderful! I think out of the three, I will go for these. I wonder how much they will be priced at?
 
Beauty and the Budget
X

6 comments:

  1. That brow pen looks really interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh, I've seen a pencil before but not a pen! x

      Delete
  2. Oo cant wait to try out all these new nail items! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh! They look really interesting especially the glittery one! x

      Delete
  3. I have one of the Revlon Moon Candy polishes in the dark purple and it looks amazing. The flakies are a bit hard to place on the nail though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try it! Shame about that though!

      Delete