Friday, 12 April 2013

Second Liebster Award!

Second Liebster Award!
 
 
Thanks to the lovely Maxine at Beauty, Beats and Books for nominating me for my second Liebster award, I'm very grateful for it! You should definitely check her blog out, it's a good read! So without further ado, here's the tag!
 
11 Facts About Me
 
1. I used to be a HUGE High School Musical fan and yes, I had 2 t-shirts and a pink and glittery hoodie..
 
2. I love a good Caesar salad.
 
3. The Big Bang Theory is without a doubt, my favourite programme.
 
4. I would happily eat custard all day.
 
5. I am a Sims addict and can often lose the whole day playing.
 
6. A Cappuccino is my coffee of choice.
 
7. I have never broken a bone, touch wood!
 
8. Love the Big Bang Theory hate physics!
 
9. I can spend 2 hours crawling round looking at every shelf in Boots
 
10. I like tomato ketchup, but hate tomatoes.
 
11. Not a fan of nuts at all!
 
My 11 questions from Maxine
 
1.  What beauty things are you rubbish at?
Applying bronzer without looking like a tangerine
 
2. What beauty/fashion mistakes irritate you on others?
Inappropriate explosion of the stomach with crop tops..
 
3. Lipstick/Mascara?
Mascara
 
4. What age did you start wearing make up?
I think about 13?
 
5. What made you start blogging?
 
After hearing missbudgetbeauty talk about her blog in her videos (which are my favourite!) I started reading more and more blogs which tempted me to make my own and here we are!
 
6. I have before but no, I find it so much easier to write than to talk so blogging, I will stick to
 
7. Would you rather have perfect hair or perfect skin?
I think perfect skin, sometimes messy hair can look quite good!
 
8. If you could visit space, would you?
Yes, quite a good picture opportunity!
 
9. Are you a dog or cat person?
I have 2 cats so I suppose my loyalty would lie with them.
 
10. What was the last book you read that you couldn't physically put down?
I'm not a huge book worm but I read the boy in striped pyjamas on holiday and it was amazing, my favourite book, so sad though.
 
11. Be sociable, it can be intimidating at first to say hello but the other bloggers that I have talked to have all been lovely! 
 
 
My Questions to my nominees
 
1. Lipstick or Lip gloss?
 
2. What's your favourite TV Programme?
 
3. Boots or Superdrug?
 
4. What's your favourite brand of drugstore makeup?
 
5. And your favourite high end brand?
 
6. Eye Liner or Mascara?
 
7. How long have you been blogging?
 
8. Your Favourite season?
 
9. Sweets or chocolate?
 
10. A great beauty product under £5?
 
11. A night in or a night out?
 
My nominees:
 
Thank you very much to Maxine again for nominating me. I'd love you guys to check her blog out and the other blogs that I have nominated as they are really good reads and I don't know why don't have more followers!
 
Beauty and the Budget
X
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination Emily :) I love the sims!! I had to delete it though because it was taking over my life haha. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to find the Best Dating Site? Create an account and find your perfect match.

    ReplyDelete