Friday, 26 April 2013

Sinful Colours in Feeling Great - Nails of the Day

Sinful Colours in Feeling Great - Nails of the Day
 




This is my second Sinful colour to review in the shade feeling great. This polish is housed in a relatively cheap but ok bottle although I was a bit worried to see that I dropped this onto my wooden floor and it had a crack in!
 
 
It's a hot Barbie, bright hot pink shade with quite a shiny shade that definitely stands out! I was impressed to find that this polish is opaque in one coat which was good for a budget polish. The brush is not massive but with a steady hand, you can still get a good finish. However, with the other colour I have found, the lasting time is really bad and I put this on a Saturday afternoon and by Sunday tea time (I am so English!) this had some serious chips and I had to repaint. However budget a product is, I would be disappointed with a one day wear time.
 
 
Overall, if your looking for a really nice pink stand out polish for a girly night out and no more, then you may really like this but for a long lasting solution, I'm sorry to say that this won't be it.
 
 
Have you tried the Sinful Colour range? What did you think of the wear time?
 
Beauty and the Budget
X

4 comments:

  1. i love the sinful colours, when it was 3 for 2 in boots i stocked up. cinderella and mint apple are my faves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they do have a good shade range, winterberry is a lovely colour!

      Delete
  2. Hello. I have never tried this nailpolishes, but the colour is amazing. Great for the summer,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete