Friday, 26 April 2013

Soap and Glory Flake Away - Review

Soap and Glory Flake Away Body Scrub - Review
 


I have been using my dinky cute little travel size version of this S&G favourite for a while now and I really like it!
 
 
The little tub is cute and sturdy and I really like the original Soap and Glory scent that this has. The formula is quite a grainy formula with loads of small particles of salt, sugar, almond oil and peach seed powder. I use this in the shower and rub it into my skin in small circular motions. It feels like it really is exfoliating my skin and does leave my skin soft due to the slightly oily residue it leaves. I can officially tell you that without this, my legs would have looked like lizard's, now, there is no dry skin at all! I found with this that to see the effects, you have to use it for a while (about a week)
 
 
I really like this scrub and it would be good for dry skin girlies like me or for those of you who are preparing to fake tan and want it to glide on nicely so I would recommend this and it's not very expensive. I think I will be repurchasing this! it has done the job that a Sanctuary Body Scrub could not do! Thanks again S&G!
 
You can purchase this here for £7

No comments:

Post a Comment