Tuesday, 2 April 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award!

The Versatile Blogger Award!
 
 
Hello Lovelies, so I was really happy when the lovely Carrie from Carrie:Brighton told me she had nominated little old me for the Versatile Blogger Award! On that note, I'd just like to say thanks to all of you who support my blog through reading, following and commenting! Each comment or follow or view I get puts me in a really good mood so before I get too soppy let's get on with the tag!
 
The Rules
 
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
 
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 new blog/bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they've been nominated.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
 
My Seven Facts
 

1. I love a good rom com and hate scary films!
 
2. I really don't like salted popcorn, sweet all the way!
 
3. TOWIE is my guilty pleasure
 
4. Summer is my favourite season
 
5. Lambs are my favourite part of Spring
 
6. I have never read Harry Potter!
 
7. Jezza, May and Hammond are just the funniest people to watch!
 
I nominate..
 
 
I really enjoy reading all these blogs, go and have a look, they're lovely! If you do the tag, leave the link below so I can have a look!
 
Beauty and the Budget
X

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! thanks so much for the nomination, here's the link http://ayelined.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for my nomination! Here is my link
    http://samanthalusts.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for doing the questions, I had a look! :)

      Delete