Saturday, 4 May 2013

After Exam Reward Wishlist!

After Exam Reward Wishlist!



 
Gosh, what a mouthful of  a title! You may not be aware but I am currently revising for my GCSE's in 2 weeks (ahhh!) I won't lie, it's pretty tough but I think that making a little (big) wishlist of everything that I (or some very generous people) think I will treat my self to after they are over will keep me going!
 
1. Real Techniques Starter Eye Kit - I just bought the core collection and I am in love with it! I am really in need of some new eye brushes and I think that these look really good!
 
2. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser- This is rather a cult beauty product in the beauty world with some really good reviews! My skin has been braking out like crazy at the moment and I really hope that this will work for me!
 
3. Zara Office City Bag - This is such a lovely classic black bag from Zara. It looks so much more expensive than the reasonable asking price and again is another cult #bblogger love!

4. 17 On the Spot Foundation - This foundation which launches in a few weeks have everything I need! A good high coverage and salicylic acid to help your skin, I hope this lives up to it's claims because it may just knock my fit me off the top spot!
 
 5. Boohoo Lia Suedette Peeptoe Cross Strap Sandal - We have our school prom coming up and I 'need' some new shoes to go with my dress and these are stunning! I love that their black and so they can go with anything and they are a pretty classic shape!

Are any of you doing exams at the moment, how do you keep yourself motivated?

Beauty and the Budget
X

 

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to do my exams in a few weeks. Truthfully, I'm not movivated at all. It bores me so much !
    I also wanted to do a exam reward wishlist to keep motivated, but, I have no money left. When school will be finished, I'm going to work hard during holidays, and then reward myself !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck in your exams! Sounds like a good plan! x

      Delete
  2. I too just got the Core Collection Kit and I actually have the eye brushes on my wishlist as well :D Good luck with the GCSE's an revising!! x

    Lilie
    mintcandylilies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am in love with RT brushes! x

      Delete