Saturday, 11 May 2013

All Used Up #4

All Used Up #4


 
I haven't done an empties post in ages so I have managed to collect quite a few which have been sitting in an S&G box ready to be blogged about!
 
VO5 Gloss Me Smoothly Shampoo
I need to review the shampoo and conditioner that I have of this in a post soon but the shampoo was good, did the job not quite sure if it helped abolish frizz though? Still, a nice shampoo but I don't think it did any more than my trusty Alberto Balsalms. I would repurchase if this was on offer but I have just purchased the Alberto Balsalm shampoo and conditioner so not now!
 
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit daily scrub
You can read my review of this here but in short I really did not like this. It made my skin feel tight and dry and didn't help to exfoliate my skin at all and stung my sensitive skin.
 
Superdrug Shower Gel in Orange and Satsuma
This was a good shower gel. It smelt nice although that's not my favourite smell in the world and it did make me feel clean. However I am in love with my S&G clean on me which smooths out my skin and smells ah-mazing! So I think I would spend the extra money and go for the S&G option!
 
Vanilla Hand Lotion
This was just a little hotel hand lotion, not sure why I included it but it smelt really nice and was good for treating my nails and hands.
 
M&S Lucious Lime and Wowwee Plum
I have had these for ages and got them as a gift from a friend but I don't think you can get them now. They smelt nice but once in the bath, they had no real effect and the smell went quickly.
 
Paperchase Strawberry Hand Cream
Again, this was another gift from a friend at Christmas. It smelt really good and was again good for moisturising my dry nails. I think this will probably be available again next year and I think if I saw it, I might get it.
 
SPA Innovograting Bath Fizzer
I think I got this in a gift set ages ago. It's from the Tesco copy of the sanctuary range. From what I can remember, this bath fizzer didn't really 'fizz', it just made the bath water smell a bit nicer but no real skin benefits at all. I wouldn't repurchase this as it didn't really do much!
 
Garnier Moisture Match Moisturiser Samples
These all came really neatly packaged in a cute little box and I would definitely recommend you try them. I found them to be slightly too thick moisturisers for everyday and one of them made my skin feel and look really greasy which I was not impressed by. I don't think I'll go for one of these moisturisers.
 
Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Spot Wand
I really love the concept of this and even thought I have been using this for a while, I still don't know if it does anything. I've ru out of the nicer night end of the wand but I still have the dribs and drabs of the day end and I will continue to trial this and come back to you with the answer.
 
          Bomb Cosmetics Bath Bombs
These little cake wrappers represent the 2 Bomb cosmetic bath bombs that I love! I used up the little pink and blue ones that look like cakes and smell amazing! I will be reviewing all of these once I have used up my box of six. I would repurchase these!
 
So quite a few empties there! I'm trying not to buy anything else until I use up my stash!
 
Beauty and the Budget
X
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment