Friday, 17 May 2013

MAC Wishlist

MAC Wishlist
 
 
 
I am yet to take the plunge into the world of MAC make up but that doesn't stop me having a wishlist as long as my arm..
 
1. MAC Ablaze Lipstick - A bright apricot colour, this would make a stand out colour without being too in your face - £14
 
2. MAC Dolly Mix Powder Blush - This is such a pretty blush and it gives that sort of rosy cheek look - £17.50
 
3. MAC Studio Fix Fluid - I was recommended this foundation on the ps beauty foundation tool and it seems to be a classic foundation for lots of people - £20.50
 
4. MAC Naked Lunch Eyeshadow - This would look so pretty all over the lid as it has a bit of pink shimmer - £12
 
5. MAC Select Cover Up Concealer - I have really bad under eye circles and even my trusty S&G Kick ass concealer can't cover them so I think this would be a really good high coverage concealer for me - £14.50
 
6. MAC RiRi Woo Lipstick - This is such a pretty red colour with the matte finish - £14
 
What would you recommend from MAC?
 
Beauty and the Budget
X
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I'm the same as you. Although I do have 1 mac product ( a crappy lip liner lol) I really wanna try the pro long wear concealed and studio fix fluid and the Viva glam Niki 2 lipstick in pastel lavender pink!! But I keep thinking for the price of those 3 things I could get so much elf stuff or Rimmel or whatever, I just can't justify it yet! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for the price of 1 mac lipstick, I could get 14 MUA lipsticks which are really good quality! x

      Delete
  2. great selection! ^^

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tastes, so similar to mine! MAC lipsticks are definitely worth the plunge! I got my first few recently and I'm addicted! I actually have Ablaze ordered, as well as Rebel, Morange and Saint Germaine so there'll be a review up soon if you wanna see it in real life! :)

    www.inlovewithallthatglitters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete