Friday, 17 May 2013

PS Beauty Foundation Matcher

PS Beauty Foundation Matcher
 
 
Hi Guys, just a quick post to tell you about the PS Beauty foundation matcher service which I have been using recently . I heard about this on a blog which I can't remember now but I'm glad I found it!
 
Basically, you enter in some information about your skin tone, undertones, foundations that you have liked in the past, skin type etc. and then they find you three foundations from about 1500 options that they have that they recommend for your type.
 
The actual website is really nicely layed out and the graphics are very good looking so it's not a burden to use. I believe it is only in the test stages yet but once it's up and running, t should be even better.
 
For my sensitive skin, I was recommended MAC studio fix, Estee Lauder Double Wear and Bare Minerals Matte Foundation which are all pretty high end foundations (£20.50+) but they do have some drugstore foundations on the database.
 
Another feature of the site is you are able to review foundations that you have tried by value for money, lasting time and formula.
 
This is a really good site especially if your after a new foundation like me (I may give the MAC studio fix fluid option a go, have you tried it, what did you think?) and I would definitely recommend giving them a go!
 
You can find the website here!
 
What's your holy grail foundation?
 
Beauty and the Budget
X

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for a reputable contextual advertising company, I suggest you try Clicksor.

    ReplyDelete