Thursday, 6 June 2013

Best and Worst: Dress and Make Up at the Cannes Film Festival 2013

I think this is the most glamorous event out of all of the awards ceremony in the beautiful Cannes. The celebrities were out in force with red lips, slits, and diamonds a plenty. Here are just a few of my favourites and my not so favourites!
 
Cara Delevingne
 
 
Cara is the it girl of the moment and she certainatly looked it at the event. I loved that she just kept to red and black and the red lips and black smoky eye gave a sort of old Hollywood glamour to the outfit. The dress was a really nice Burberry black lace gown and it just fit her perfectly, my favourite of the night!
 
Virgine Silla
 
 
(image source - http://www.zimbio.com/)
Virgine does look lovely in this short number but is it appropriate when everyone else is in full length gowns.. Nevertheless, her legs are perfection so we'll let her off for that!
 
Florence and the machine
 
 
(image source -  http://thenews24.net)
I'm not keen on this look at all, a long sleeved polka dot dress and yellow and black heels, hmmm...
 
Chris Pine and Dominique Piek
 
 
(image source - www.eonline.com -)
I'm thinking best dressed couple, definetly! Dominique looks stunning in the floor length gown and I love how she went for really natural hair and makeup. Chris Pine looks smart and dapour in his suit, the perfect Cannes couple!

What was your best and worst of the Cannes film festival?

Beauty and the Budget
X

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, Florence - not a good look at all! Cara however looks fantastic! xo

    ReplyDelete