Sunday, 30 June 2013

Follow Me, Follow Me, Leave GCF and Follow me..

As of today GCF will be no more *boohoo* but not to worry there are lots of other ways that you can follow my blog once GCF goes!
 
 
 
You can follow me on Blog Lovin' which is how I read blogs because they have an app so you can read on your phone. I also have a she said beauty account which I don't go on as often but it's still a lovely website. If your not a fan of either of those 2 websites, you can follow me on twitter. I always tweet the link to new posts so you won't miss out there. I have just started a Facebook account but I need to edit it a little so you can now follow there as well.
 
I hope that you all continue to follow me and thank you very much for all your follows, views and comments so far!
 
Beauty and the Budget
X


No comments:

Post a Comment