Sunday, 9 June 2013

Get The Look for Less #1 - Millie Mackintosh

Get The Look for Less: Millie Mackintosh
I don't know about you but I have been loving Millie Mackintosh's Style Diaries on her website which you can find here! As much as I absolutely love her style, the clothes that she uses are very pricey indeed at £150+ for the boots that she wears and I know that not everybody has that sort of money to splash so I have taken one of the outfits and been browsing online to find the same outfit for less, enjoy!
 
Millie Loves
Millie Loves
 
 
 
 
1. Office Wedged High Tops - £45 (in sale now, not on the internet but may be in store)
 


3. Monsoon Camilla Print Jacket - £89 (this is the actual jacket she wears)

 

4.Primark Cream Button Up Blouse - £9

 


 

I really enjoyed doing this post and if you enjoyed reading, leave me a comment below and I will do more. Also, I have a Millie Mackintosh Makeup, Hair and Outfit Post which you can take a look at here!

 

Beauty and the Budget
X


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment