Monday, 3 June 2013

MUA Haul!

MUA Haul!


 
A couple of weeks ago, I made an order on MUA's website and my order came a few days ago so this is what I got!



 
I needed some new eye brushes so I got a blending brush, an angled liner, a flat shader and an angled blender brush. I just tried them out and I really like them but you will be seeing a review soon. I also got the stippling brush. I already have the flat foundation brush from MUA which is nice so I thought I would try this out as well.



I also got 3 nail polishes. And they were in the shades mud pie, pistachio ice cream and lush lilac. They are all pretty pastel colours housed in the Essie-essque packaging but a lot smaller than Essie polishes!

 

I also got the eye dust in shade 4, a khaki green glitter. I thought this would look really nice over the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in bad to the bronze. And I got a eyeliner in golden nugget. I wanted to try using this in my water line to brighten up my eyes as white eye liner looks terrible on me so this may look a bit better.

 
And then I got 3 lipsticks, shade 13, 2 and 3. I already have shade 13 so I think I might include this in a giveaway when I reach 100 followers!

So that was my MUA Haul that I got. Expect reviews on everything I got!

Have you done any hauls recently?

Beauty and the Budget
X




 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I love a good MUA haul! I'm absolutely in love with all of their products, great value for money!

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try their nail polishes, they have lovel colours for just a pound!

      Delete
  2. I love mua :) great haul! I want to try the new polishes! Ilove the cute little bottles hehe!

    Rachel
    xx

    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very cute, the colours are lovely too!

      Delete