Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Soap and Glory Clean On Me Body Wash - Review

Soap and Glory Clean On Me Body Wash - Review
 

This is the first body wash I have tried from my favourite body care brand and I love it! I only have the travel size of this as it came in a gift set but I will be repurchasing the big size for sure.
 
 
The packaging of this is lovely and retro in true S&G style! I love the cute little jokes they make on the packaging which makes for a good shower read! (we all do it!) And the smell is what makes this product for me. It has the original sweet girly S&G scent that I love. This product doesn't just look and smell pretty, it is a great body wash as well. The formula is a creamy white colour and lathers up with lots of bubbles really nicely sot hat you can massage it into your skin. It leaves your skin feeling really soft and if you are feeling lazy, you could do without a body butter because this does really make your skin feel smooth and soft. And the smell sticks around for about a day, bonus! (I wish it would linger forever!)
 
This is a definite win for me and I will definitely repurchase the full size, it does everything I want a body wash to do! I actually have a full size of the calm one, calm all body wash so it will be interesting to see if that is as good as the clean on me! I will do a comparison and review of the two soon so watch out for that!

Pro's:
Smells amazing

Moisturising
Lathers up well
Feels fresh
Not too expensive

Con's:
Smell does not stay for too long
 
You can purchase this here for the really reasonable price of £5.50
 
Beauty and the Budget
X

8 comments:

  1. I have about a thousand little bottles of this, haha. I don't love it, to me it's just plain old shower/bath wash. It smells amazing though, I love Soap & Glory! x

    Lilie
    mintcandylilies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might try this product out, love soap and glory!

    -Amy
    www.vintage-pastels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this in the big tub and the travel size, means I can carry it around with me everywhere I go! Smells amazing and my skin always seems to feel softer after using this!

    Hannah @ Squidoodles & oodles xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! I need top get the big tub! x

      Delete
  4. Great post! I love this too and I think the big size is great value for money as it (apparently) lasts for ages - I've just purchased one myself and wish it would never finish!! :)

    http://rachelroar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be purchasing the full size of this, a staple for the shower! x

      Delete